We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate with a design, buying, merchandising or development experience.
The role is working for an established homewares company.across soft homewares Main Purpose of Role:
You will be working within the Design Department, and will assist the senior designer and manager in running the showrooms and sampling functions.
The role will involve:
· Responsible for dressing of showrooms for customer visits and continuous upkeep
· You will assist and prepare for shows
· You will assist in all areas of design department and team
· You will prepare samples (ironing)
· Responsible for re-colouring and re-touching designs
· Texture mapping designs for sales purposes/ packaging (Photoshop & NED Graphics)
Including overheads for E-commerce
· Ordering stock through JDE
· Ordering props/ accessories for shoots
· Assisting photography example – if Jo is not in, will need to attend critical path/ PDS.
· Photographing products in-house e.g. cushions and throws
· Uploading imagery to Pimberly
· Use excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Attention to detail
· A can-do attitude