Our client is a leading fashion company who work with high fashion brands to provide eye-catching apparel for ladies and menswear fashion - to the high street!
The opportunity has risen for an Administrator/Import Merchandiser to join the production team.
Their customers can be quite demanding , so a good background is needed of the production process and critical path.
They travel to the Far East almost every 4-6 weeks sampling etc so it keeps us ahead in the industry.
They work with factories in Manchester as well as the Far East.
It’s a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the office, although workload can build up very quickly.
The role will involve:
- Updating and managing the critical path – this is in line with the critical path from when the order is placed, to approving lab dips and bulk fabrics, ensuring shipments arrive on timeGoods In - Checking packing lists against stock received
- Good Out - Generating packing lists, arranging bookings
- Generating Carton Markings
- Ordering Labelling
- Issuing Factories with labelling templates
- General office admin tasks