October 26, 2021
November 25, 2021
We are recruiting a Fabric Technologist to work in a fast paced fashion role.
You will currently be working in a similar role and will have trend lead cutting edge development experience across the fashion amrket.
The role will involve:
- Fabric Development
- Develop an understanding of customers Garment and Trim testing requirements based on their testing Manuals.
- Implementing the testing of fabric and garments at base stage during the fabric / garment development process and at bulk stage once orders have been processed.
- Guide mills on course of action on challenging fabrics and test standards
- Liaison with the garment technical functions and account managers at product development stage to agree workable tolerances for fabric performance.
- Problem-solve fabric with pre-emptive risk management, to resolve fabric issues
- Follow ups for Sustainability certifications based on each customers requirement
- Liaison with the customer to agree base performance standards.
- Checking Bulk Submissions.
- Discuss/negotiate any issues with the fabric mill.
- Organising and Submitting Bulk Test Reports and propose care label details for approval by the customer.
- Checking bulk fabric inspection reports.
- Liaison with off-shore Bulk Fabric Inspection Facilities.
- Handling claims with the fabric suppliers for non-conformances.