We are recruiting an Assistant Merchandiser to join a large retail head office.
You will have:
· A proven/experienced AM, or a MA / MAA looking for progression and development
· Experience working within a fast-paced retail
· Analytically minded and commercially aware
· Excellent communication skills, highly organised with strong Excel ability
· Ideally will have experience working with a store estate and branded goods
· Prepare and assess reports / information for Weekly Trading Meetings and Product Meetings.
· Compiling forecasts and proposing replenishment buys across set Brands.
· Line card forecasting and support in long-term planning for key trading moments.
· Support in newness opening orders and roll out of launches.
· Range Plan management and participation in Range Reviews, including rationalisation of ranges at Brand level to ensure optimised ranges.
· Produce and analyse weekly reports for the Buying and Merchandising team.
· Support in driving through Overstocks or Discontinued stock strategy by monitoring slow sellers and proposing the appropriate actions.
· Review product availability, assess issues and propose actions with the goal of improving availability and providing solutions.