We have a fantastic new role looking for a highly reputable, apparel and accessories company in the Manchester area.
You will be an established merchandiser with previous experience in a similar production / merchandising role.
The company are looking for an individual who has the proven ability to handle a busy critical path with a large number of incoming orders each week.
You must have an outstanding attention to detail and have worked with fast paced fashion product. The role is working across multi product including knit, jersey, woven and accessories.
The role will involve;
- Working with the production team - reporting directly to the Head of Department and managing your own customer accounts across multi product
- You will be responsible for collating official PO’s from our customers and price negotiations
- Managing all aspects of your running orders from lab-dip & bulk submissions / approving care labels for production / checking and approving shipping invoices and documents
- Managing the critical path on your customer accounts and ensuring all dates are maintained and your orders run on time through the Twisted technical team and factory production team
- Liaising with your customers on a daily basis ensuring all approvals are made in line with the critical path trigger dates
- Handling incoming samples on your accounts and preparing them for the tech team, ensuring the priority list is followed and critical path dates are maintained
This is a fantastic role to join a company which can offer fast track career progression.