Are you looking for an exciting new role for 2017!
We are working with a leading fashion company dealing with apparel for mens, ladies and childrenswear.
If you are currently working as an experienced wholesale/import merchandiser (or in a buying related role with similar skills) this could be the role for you!
The role will involve:
- Process new announcements from Buyer emails (orders).
- Placing factory orders.
- Dealing with Intertek/SVA testing agents on a daily basis.
- Working on the in house system, by uploading all documents/test reports/photos etc.
- Updating and managing the critical path in Excel.
- Delivery and price negotiation with factory/customers for internal Account Managers.
- Inspecting each sample and comparing to specs/previous samples to make sure the customer receives the correct and best quality bulk goods possible.
- Input any new customer MTO contracts on the in-house order/stock system.
- Chasing samples/testing and fit from other departments within the company or the Fareast.
- Creating packaging specifications for each new order to inform the factory exactly how to pack/label.
- Liaising with customers and factories daily to make sure orders are kept on time.
- Checking the in-house stock system when orders are placed by customers for stock items, to advise the customer with a confirmed delivery date.
- Approving supplier invoices with accounts for orders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable successful company who can offer career progression and a fast paced fashion opportunity.