Our client is a successful fashion company who supply to many high end retailers in the UK.
They currently have a new opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join the merchandising team.
The purpose of the role is to process sales orders from the high street customers and raise purchase orders to their suppliers with particular emphasis on the correct recording of stock onto and out of the accounting system. You will provide administrative support to the Finance department.
The role will involve:
- Sole responsibility for liaising between Merchandisers and Finance
- Creating stock codes on Eureka
- Raising Sales Orders on Sage 200 for contract customers
- Raising Purchase Orders on Sage 200 with factories and suppliers
- Reconciling and resolving any SOP/POP differences
- Goods receive stock. Allocate and dispatch all sales orders.
- Create, goods receive and process free text purchase invoices (carrier/label/testing/additional costs)
- Assist Finance team with various Sage functions as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Good internal and external communication skills.
- Computer literate with excel spreadsheets, preferably with a knowledge of Sage, although the company will provide the necessary training to carry out the job.
- Understanding of basic accountancy principles.
- Flexible and committed approach.
- Positive and energetic disposition.
This is a fantastic role within a stable successful fashion company.
They offer great holiday entitlement and working hours