Our client is highly creative, commercial homeware branded company who are currently seeking to recruit a committed and experienced Key Account Manager, with a history of managing key retail accounts.
They are a market leader with a very strong reputation of being a fantastic employer who can offer stability and an exciting, friendly working environment.
They have their own high quality brands as well as supplying to many well established retailers.
The role will involve:
- Managing new and existing customers and meeting on a regular basis to create ranges and monitor existing product and ensure their needs are met
- Putting forward ranges according to customer needs
- Price negotiations and trading terms
- Maximising revenue on customer accounts
- Attending tradeshows, working along-side designers and merchandisers to develop new season ranges in line with brand and customer requirements.
The successful candidate for this Account Manager role will have:
- 3+ years’ account management experience
- 2 years’ experience within a wholesale environment
- Experience in the home, gift, health/beauty, fashion or accessories industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong organisation and communication skills