Our client is a fantastic fashion apparel and accessories company who are currently expanding their team due to continued success. They are looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join the team.
The role will involve:
- Managing the critical path – setting up product codes, raising purchase orders, chasing and
- Approving lab dips/samples and labels
- Ensuring the production process is running on time
- Preparing samples for trade shows
- Liaising with Far East suppliers and high street retailers on a daily basic
This role is suitable for a fashion graduate who has worked in a wholesale/import merchandising role or junior level buying role.