A very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding brand and e-tailer.
They are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated person with a strong interest in the textile and homewares industry to develop in the Key Account team working with many on-line customer accounts.
This is a fantastic role which will allow you to fast track within Account Management. You will be involved in customer account handling, order administration and stock management processes.
- You will establish productive, professional relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- You will maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers through regular communication and efficient issue resolutions.
- Will gain knowledge and experience of understanding and monitoring of homeware trends, identifying future seasonal trends, applying these to ranges and identifying textile innovations for future homeware products.
- Management of customer orders - Managing the raising of all orders with suppliers. Daily and weekly analysis of customer orders and dispatches, identify issues and propose actions to resolve and avoid sales loss.
- Analysing customer performance - Identify potential repeats, collate available stock for A/C managers to offer each week.
- Develop an understanding of customer logistic and merchandising requirements – For new and existing customer execute each order right from the placing with supplier through to end delivery of goods in line with the requirements of each individual account.
- Weekly reporting – Report on dispatch forecast / changes /cancellations / issues and stock handling to wholesale manager.
The chosen candidate must master tasks quickly, take initiative and be willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Great attention to detail, strong customer focused communication ability as well as a fresh motivated ‘can-do’ working attitude.
If you are a graduate with a fashion or textile related placement - or if you are currently working for a fashion or textile supplier or retail head office - this is the role for you!