Our client is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Assistant to develop the website and social media functions.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and growing the on-line content and increasing traffic to the website as well as increasing followers
• Regularly review Google Analytics and online sales reports to improve website performance
• Identifying opportunities to drive the business forward using e-commerce methods
• Weekly management of all digital marketing channels, working to ensure all content is created and uploaded within set time frames and of a high standard
• Create reports in Google Analytics and the back office to analyse data and push the business forward
• Maximise SEO potential across site
• Weekly evaluation of competitor market identifying areas to improve the website.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics
• Exceptional written English skills
• Good understanding of Usability and SEO