Our client is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Co-ordinator to develop maintain the fashion website and social media functions.
This will involve
- Updating the website
- Managing content, taking pictures of garments, uploading
- Attending to all on-line orders
- Regular digital marketing/e-flyers to customers
- Developing SEO content
- Developing and growing the on-line content and increasing traffic to the website as well as increasing followers
- Regularly review Google Analytics and online sales reports to improve website performance
• Identifying opportunities to drive the business forward using e-commerce methods
• Weekly evaluation of competitor market identifying areas to improve the website.
• 1 - 2 years working in a similar roleMinimum 2 yrs experience in a similar role