Are you looking for a new role within a buying department in 2017?
Our client is a leading branded retailer who currently have a new opportunity for a junior/mid level buying candidate to join the team.
The role will involve assisting the buying team in the monitoring of orders and bulk orders and samples to ensure that 90% of deliveries are achieved on time.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with costings
- Assisting with the raising of garment purchase orders and amendments
- Assisting with the maintenance of all aspects of critical path & progress as required by establishing good relationship with suppliers
- Take part in weekly Critical Path meetings with the rest of the team to ensure the Critical path dates are met to ensure deliveries on time.
- Have an awareness and understanding of the QC process in relation to the Critical Path and order process
- Creating colour pallets and monitoring the lab dip process.
- Assisting with the raising, monitoring & progressing of garment, accessory & fabric orders for 'on time' delivery of salesmen's samples.
- Monitoring of the Critical path process for salesman samples to ensure they are received in time for range launch.
- Trip arrangement – completion of the itinerary, booking of hotels, arrangement of visa applications and booking of meetings where applicable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large branded retail and develop experience of working in a fast paced buying department.