If you are currently looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading apparel and footwear company - this could be the perfect time to join a large stable successful brand!
The role will involve assisting the Senior Garment Technologist in creating and maintaining the production specs from initial first samples, sealing stages and then bulk production.
- You will assist in ensuring the accuracy of specs and measurements at all stages of development and production.
- You will assist in reviewing fit, style and quality
- You will send out fabrics for testing as required, follow up and log results
- You will assist in managing the critical path for each season
- You will liaise with suppliers and internal teams to ensure weekly updates to CP status
- You will carry out Quality Control checks and processes on production garments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fashion graduate who has 1 years experience working in a garment technologist role or product development candidates maybe considered/