This is an exciting relatively new role for a fantastic branded company who are expanding the social media side – it’s a great time to join them and develop and progress quickly. It offers a lot of responsibility as well as develop your skills and homewares is such a growing market which is very commercial and fashion led.
They are a fantastic company who own homeware brands as well as supply the homeware soft furnishings to companies such as Next.
· To manage various marketing initiatives to grow the social media following and online presence.
· Day-to-day content for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter etc… social networks including social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, fashion vloggers, online magazines and so on.
· Write and manage digital content and ensure its high quality, current and in keeping with their brand identity along with key KPIs for driving traffic to the website and increase sales.
· Analysis of campaigns, reporting and assessment using various tools and online analytics
· Optimise content and influence our ad spend.
· Being the voice on social media including management of daily posts, live tweeting, responding and escalating as necessary on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and YouTube and staying engaged in the conversation.
· Maintaining the social media platforms with fresh new content initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of our platforms.
· Be current across all new emerging technologies and social communities – e.g. video e-commerce space and analysis tools to track the reach and influence of social media.
· Be current across emerging homeware trends and developments.
· Develop social media strategies and key programming throughout the year.
· Developing projects with high profile vloggers to gather content, raise brand awareness etc..
· Build relationships with external brands for collaborations such as prize give aways on social media platforms to widen our audience.
· Conducting frequent competitor research
· Use of Photoshop and other Adobe products preferred but not essential
· Create weekly reporting on our social media platforms and our competitors – e.g. on campaigns
· Need to have knowledge of social media analysis platforms such as google analytics and Facebook insights.
This is an amazing opportunity to make your mark and progress and expand with the e-commerce side of the business.