We have a fantastic new role for an established Buyer/Product Development Manager working across jersey, denim, jersey, nightwear and activewear for mens, ladies and kids.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing categories and brands.
The role would involve developing the apparel brand and looking for new product opportunities. Experience in global markets would be an advantage
• Managing the sample production schedule to deliver the product critical path
• Developing ranges, negotiating fabric, trims and accessories strategy to support a more dynamic trading culture, enabling the range to have more of the stock our customer wants
• Leading and managing relationships with suppliers
• Developing and maintaining supply base
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Fantastic product development knowledge: fabric, print ant techniques • Worked well in other teams with excellent communication
• Thrived in a similar environment where things move quickly and you have to collaborate with other teams to execute beautiful product brilliantly at pace.