Our client is a well established fashion company and supplier to many high quality retailers, brands and fashion brands in UK.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assistant (it is an experienced role) to join the team.
There are fantastic benefits with the role - excellent working hours ad holiday entitlement.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for a technical candidate to develop their skills in a very successful company which can offer strong career progression and a friendly working environment.
- Manage and monitor the technical process for all product categories for men’s, women’s and children’s products
- Be responsible for fit consistency
- Liaise on, product development, production and sourcing that are based off shore
- Ensure efficiency of the sample process flow, approval of samples from a technical point of view and preparation for the collection sign-off
- Provide technical direction specific to needs and cost specifications.
- Take outputs from the seasonal Trend Presentations and translate for all categories;
- Quality management of products, implementation of standard operating procedures
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a technical role and experience of working for a brand, retail or supplier as a garment technologist or product technologist.
You will have a good practical knowledge and experience of garment fitting, quality and performance and you will possess a good understanding of garment production systems and you will have worked with Far East factories in developing new products.