Our leading fashion apparel company is looking to expand the social media function and employ a Social Media Manager to over see the social media function on behalf of their fashion brands.
The Social Media Manager will have a proven track record in managing social media with a creative mindset as well as a passion for fashion.
You will be responsible for managing the planning, creation and analysis of content & social media campaigns for the fashion brands within the business.
The role will involve:
- Creating and managing engaging social media campaigns in relation to the brands vision and target market
- Good knowledge of a range of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest
- Have experience in using a variety of social media management and analytics tools such as Hootsuite
- Full of ideas on how to drive business, with the initiative and motivation to see ideas through to execution
- Creating a strong cross-channel strategy to grow each channel, driving awareness of the brand and driving traffic to the website
- Previous experience managing campaigns for retail related websites
- Experience in writing blog content (ideally with a passion for fashion, lifestyle) you will have the ability to move from the creative side of marketing to analytical side and maintain a good working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Excellent writing skills are essential
- Analyse effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding fashion client where hard work will be rewarded as well as strong career progression.