We are working with an Internationally recognised branded apparel and footwear company who are currently recruiting an established Garment Technologist to join their warm friendly team.
Everything about the brands style is curated in-house, with a strong brand image, digital presence and clothing design.
What the role will involve:
- You will be responsible for the fit and quality of all multi products.
- You will work closely with the design and development teams to execute their creative vision, whilst maintaining the quality and consistency of the brand
- You will ideally have a multi-product background with experience
- You will have a passion for all things technical when it comes to creating good quality garments.
- You will hold weekly team meetings to ensure CP deadlines are on track so business objectives are met
- You will manage the production sealing tracker and ensure sealing deadlines targets are met in line with the Company CP
- You will guaranteeing that the fit is consistent across the collection and quality of garments is to the brands standard
- You will organise and managing fit meetings with all relevant teams
- You will ensure that tech packs are updated with fit comments, spec and vendors informed inline with the CP
- You will have a solid multi product technical background
- You will be a natural when it comes to garment construction, pattern amendments and production requirements
- You will have an understanding of garment grading
- You will have a creative and analytical approach to ensure