Our client is currently recruiting a well established Garment Technologist to join their ladieswear production team.
The ideal candidate will have strong ladieswear experience across multi product.
The role is will involve working with highly reputable customers therefore the ideal candidate will have the confidence to liaise and develop customer relationships with a motivated personable approach.
The role will involve
- Creating 1st patterns from designers sketches and developing through to production using Gerber
- Develop blocks and manage the whole process
- Attending fit sessions and liaising with factories
- Advising regarding methods of construction, sizing, fit and quality and ensuring these are correct and delivered on time
- Problem solving with any technical/production issues with factories and supplier
Experience and Skills required
- Training in Gerber experience in a similar role
- Full understanding of the garment construction
- Strong MS office skills – Outlook, Excel