We have a wonderful opportunity for a very experienced apparel/graphic designer to join an International branded fashion house.
If you have worked on fashion and lifestyle apparel and are looking for a new opportunity this could be the role for you. Working in a senior level role will provide a fantastic challenge for a successful creative, dynamic designer who has overseen junior designers in a previous role, and been responsible for the whole creative process.
- You will Oversee and manage designers within the team.
- You will manage your work schedule and the team work schedules to ensure completed within seasonal critical paths.
- You will present seasonal ranges to sales team and account managers
- Be at the forefront of market trends and have a keen interest in young fashion and lifestyle apparel
- You will design your own ranges
- You will research and develop new factory and industry techniques for woven fabrics and print or embroidery techniques
- You will visit Trade Shows and travel overseas for trend research and development
- You will work alongside the development team, taking responsibility for the fit and finish of prototype samples with developer before styles goes into production.
- You will work with marketing on styling suggestions for any marketing/advertising material, by presenting line sheets /mood boards.
- You will visit factories to develop new techniques and products as well as ensuring current ranges are being development as required
- Use trend prediction agencies such as WGSN to propose colour palettes et
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with either a large fashion brand or importer supplying High St. retailers on the young fashion market
- Have experience of Illustrator and Photoshop, Excell as an advantage.
- Preferably have 4 years or more industry experience.
- Will have visited factories and been involved int he whole development process