Our client is a leading ladieswear fashion company based in the Manchester area.
The Sales Administration will be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing sales orders and deliveries.
You will be the main point of communication and organisation of deliveries overseeing the carrier companies and warehouse staff.
- Use of Sage line 50 system to raise Invoices.
- Checking incoming stock and log onto the system.
- General Reception duties.
- To manage all aspects of the sales process once an order has been received
- Managing orders on a day to day basis
- Liaising with the sales, shipping and merchandising team.• Liaising with warehouse to track dispatches
- Liaising with carriers for POD’s
- Responsible for the sales process including
- Processing orders in an efficient and time effective manner.• Setting up job files and managing the approval process
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of accounting softwares, good organization skills with confident telephone manner and will have previous experience in a customer service role or account department dealing with sales invoices.