We are working with a successful large fashion company who supply across mens ladies and childrenswear jersey, woven and accessories.
The role will involve establishing relationships with clients and customers and coordinating day to day interactions and queries with the sales and warehouse teams in relation to orders.
- You will handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- You will provide internal support for the business development team
- Creating reports for senior level management
- Working with the Logistics Director
- Ensuring orders are delivered according to instructions
- Analyzing various business reports, identifying any issues and resolving them.
- Managing delivery schedule
· Strong communication skills required
· Must be able to manage a hectic workload
· Efficient on Microsoft Office software
· Punctual and organized
Knowledge of Sage 200 is beneficial but not requires (training available)