Our client is a well established fashion company working with high quality high end fashion houses.
They have an exciting opportunity for an established technical candidate to joint team.
There are fantastic benefits with the role - excellent working hours , finishing at lunch time on Fridays and 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
The successful candidate will develop their skills in a very successful company which can offer strong career progression and a friendly working environment.
- Manage and monitor the technical process for all product categories for men’s, women’s and children’s products
- Review / measure / fit samples (hats / scarves / gloves)
- Be responsible for testing to the required legal standards
- Keep updated with REACH and chemical compliance
- Attend customer fit sessions
- Maintain PPRA / Spec sheets / work books
- Work to critical path liaising with the merchandiser
- Ensure factory audits are updated and issues are dealt wit
- Has knowledge and understanding of factory QMS / ETI audits - Trained or just hands on experience is satisfactory
- Be available for possible factory visits to China
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a technical role and experience of working for a brand, retail or supplier as a garment technologist or product technologist.
You will have a good practical knowledge and experience of garment fitting, quality and performance and you will possess a good understanding of garment production systems and you will have worked with Far East factories in developing new products.