We are working with a market leader across homeware textile and decor.
They are looking to recruit a Technologist who is responsible for strengthening technical and quality standards.
You will assist in developing & implementing new products for launch in line with the critical path.
This also includes identifying and communicating quality related issues and improvements in all areas, internally and externally within the supply chain.
You will be required to develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work towards becoming an expert in your product area.
The role will involve:
- Ensure that all products are fit for purpose by carrying out full validation checks throughout the development process and critical path timeline for launch.
- Work closely with Buying / Design / Merchandise departments to ensure on time completion of the new product approval process and to help identify at risk products.
- Assessment of products in line with legal and safety legislation
- Validation of red and gold seal samples against specification for fabric and make up
- Manage testing of products to ensure compliance to the relevant standards, including due diligence throughout the product life cycle.
- Assist with new product development from concept to bulk production through all stages of the critical path.
- Research in to environmental and sustainable products and processing methods
- Work to ensure all customer criteria and product specification requirements are achieved and ensure this is agreed and maintained by all suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable successful homeware company.