Our client is a long established, reputable branded apparel and footwear company who are recruiting a senior member of the team in the role of Product Development Manager.
The role is responsible for the development of a branded apparel range from initial design to first samples, bulk production and overseeing the process. You will ensure the critical path and delivery calendars are met and that sampling process and schedules run on time and to the correct standards.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing the development process, with around 5 years experience within the apparel development industry.
- You will have good knowledge and experience of fitting a wide range of garments/products acrpss apparel and accessories either form a product development or garment technology background.
- You will have excellent knowledge of grading and garment construction.
- You will have experience of working with designers and understanding design needs and developing alongside the design team.
- You will have experience of delivering excellent quality merchandise from offshore supplier base, working with the Far East
- You will have an understanding of testing fabrics and trims, with the ability to interpret the results
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level candidate who is looking to join a well established fashion company with a fantastic package and benefits!