Our client is a leading branded company with a fantastic reputation within the casualwear market.
They are currently recruiting a Product Developer to join the team.
The role will involve:
- Overseeing design sheets and creating size charts
- Efficiently communicating with overseas factories and ensuring they have a good understanding of the garments
- Managing critical path to make sure deliveries are on time
- Working with factories and design to sign off fabrics, trims, prints and lab dips for the collections
- Measuring and commenting on samples for construction, workmanship and fit for protos, Salesman samples, post production and shipment and working with Sales and Design teams to collate any additional comments
- Managing the timings of photographic samples
- Liaise with factories and customers on any production issues
- Manage the keeping of samples within the building/storage areas
This is an exciting role for an established Product Developer who has worked in a fast paced role. Garment technologists with strong development skills will also be considered for the role.