Our client is a leading fashion casualwear branded company who are currently looking for a Product Developer to join the team.
The role is initially an 8 month contract with the view to becoming permanent as the team expands.
The role will involve:
- Checking CADS/compiling size charts before issuing to factories (CADS are created by the Designers) for womenswear brand
- Efficiently communicating with overseas factories
- Managing critical path to make sure deliveries are on time
- Working with factories and Design to sign off fabrics, trims, prints and lab dips for the collections
- Measuring and commenting on samples for construction, workmanship and fit for protos, Salesman samples, PP and shipment and working with Sales and Design teams to collate any additional comments
- Managing the timings of photographic samples
- Liaise with factories and customers on any production issues
- Manage the keeping of samples within the building/storage areas
This is an exciting role for an established Product Developer who has worked in a fast paced role.