We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fashion trend setter in the e-tail market.
If you are currently working in a retail merchandising related role or have wholesale merchandising experience and have also dealt with sales analysis and repeat orders - this is a great role for you!
The role will involve:
- Liaising with Buyers and Merchandisers in Buy meetings at PD, running through current orders, sell through figures, working through new styles to place for future orders
- Sending through Buy sheets to customers adding RRP’s, style names, colours and images
- Booking customer goods onto supplier portal system
- Placing orders for customer barcodes or specific labelling
- Creating purchase orders with suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure all customer requirements are sent to the factory
- Inputting all order information onto a critical path and maintaining this
- Managing the customer requirements for sampling and fabric compositions with the Buying team
- Liaising with the Buying team and supplier on MOQ and cost prices
- Organising freight bookings with PD designated freight forwarder this maybe AF or by SF
- Ensuring AF and GF goods are sent as quickly and cost effectively
- Organising the booking of goods into PD DC with the freight forwarder
- Ensuring the freight forwarder has the key shipment documents
It is an exciting time to join this successful market leader who are expanding and developing their talented team.