We are working with a leading UK and International branded fashion company working representing high and mid market leisure, sports and fashion casualwear.
The role is responsible for research and design on their high reputable branded clothing and the role will involve;
- Being at the forefront of market trends both internally and externally
- Responsible for designing and the overall performance of his/her designed range.
- Knowledge of new factories and techniques used for fabrics, finished etc
- Work closely with sales and development teams
- Visit Trade Shows, overseas trips as well as factory visits.
- To take responsibility for the overall fit and finish of prototype samples with developer before styles goes into production.
- Interest and knowledge of high street trends.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have over two years experience working in a trend lead design role
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, with a flexible and adaptable approach
- A friendly, team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
- You will be willing to be involved in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to progress through clear recognisable achievements