Truly fantastic opportunity for an expanding high end ladieswear company who are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
If you are currently a Senior Merchandiser or Account Manager working with high street customers, and you have dealt with ladies fashion apparel - please get in touch!
The role will involve:
- To be responsible for key customer accounts as designated by Director level - accounts could include Barbour, Top Shop or Whistles
- To establish excellent customer relationships through accurate and timely information being provided to the customer and in answer to any customer queries.
- Costings and price negotiation for new ladieswear apparel
- Ensuring customers book to the time schedule required for their delivery dates.
- Managing the Product Developer and Merchandiser allocated to the customer account ensuring samples are developed accurately and on time and the critical path is managed effectively resolving all issues ahead of time.
- Attending customer meetings
This is a very reputable company who have been recognised for excellence and you will thrive within the friendly working environment!