Our client is a long established homeware and textile branded business who has grown and become a strong market leader with many large multiple retailers.
They design, manufacture and develop a wide range of home textiles with production and sourcing in the Far East.
The company is currently growing and expanding and, as part of its ambitious plans for the future, is seeking an account manager/developer to become a vital member of the team.
They are searching for an experienced, confident and organised candidate to join them. You will be a dynamic account manager who has worked in the textile, homeware or gift market and will have also developed ranges with retail buyers and be at the forefront of identifying future trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record with Multiple Retailers to manage large existing accounts
- Experience of working with homewares/textiles/gifting market
- Ability to maximise Sales Opportunities and drive new business
- Sustain and further develop retail accounts
- Identify gaps and opportunities within the market
- Strong price negotiation skills, knowledge of lead times and delivery time lines
- Product Development – own branding experience
Market and product experience are essential and, ideally, you will have experience of some home product categories including Home Adornment, Bathroom, Kitchen or Gifting.
You will be a hard working self-starter looking to make a difference at an expanding company.