Our client is a very reputable long established textile company working with leading homeware customers across the UK and Internationally.
Supplying a wide array of homeware products covering every room in the home - downstairs decor, bedroom, kitchen, dining room and lounge related textile products - this is a fabulous opportunity to work on a varied range of homewares.
Designing some exciting fashion forward ranges relating to embroidery, jacquard, printed and mixed woven designs - will provide a broad range of creative opportunity to develop some fantastic trend lead designs.
You will be working with countries across China, India, Pakistan and Europe - an opportunity to develop your experience working with a mass supply base, expanding your skill set and offering valuable experience working with the largest homeware suppliers in the world.
You will be provided with training and hands on experience within a state of the art design department. You will gain valuable first hand experience of working with senior members of the design team and assisting in the creative development of future seasons - utilising your design skills within a friendly working environment.
The role will involve:
- Creating and designing to customer briefs
- Organising and managing sample requests and working with heavily with factories
- Styling and assisting in the 'look' of the showroom for customer presentations
- Organising and archiving samples and fabric qualities - ensuring this is methodical and organised
- Creating future trend boards - carrying out market research
- Colour analysis and trend prediction
- market research boards
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a leading textile/homeware company which is a fantastic entry level role and can offer long term career progression.