Our client is a long established clothing company who work with many fashion customers such as ASOS, Arcadia, supermarkets and many others.
They are currently recruiting a Junior Merchandiser/Sales Administrator to assist the senior members of the team across the order process
- Raising purchase orders, label orders and managing sample submissions
- Raising SKU codes in relation to orders
- Dealing with freight will liaise with the Senior Merchandisers to ensure goods arrive on time and support the Merchandiser with day to day shipping admin
- Monitoring sales involves and payments
- Prepare pre-shipment documents – shipping invoices, packing lists and bills of laden
- Managing the approval submissions to ensure buyers receive on time
- Liaising with Far East factories and high street customers
This role is a fantastic entry level position or a fashion graduate who is keen to move into into a fast pace production/merchandising/buying role in the future.