Our client has a very strong reputation in the apparel supply industry and they currently have a new opportunity within the Technical Department. Are you currently looking for a new Garment Technologist job?
The role is suitable for an experience Garment Technologist who has dealt with fashion apparel preferably with 3 years plus experience although strong techs with less experience maybe considered. You will currently be working for a fashion supplier or retailer and deal with Far East factories.
- You will be responsible for managing and achieving the technical critical path
- You will check first fit through to gold seals and send to customer along with necessary paperwork/specifications for approval. Highlight any issues to the Senior Merchandiser.
- Ensure that factories are manufacturing in accordance to the customer guidelines and provide technical support.
- Photograph and measure FE buying samples for fit sample file.
- Visit customers and attend fit sessions
- Check and approve the factory AQL & needle / metal detection reports and inform the Senior Merchandiser of any issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable successful supplier where hard work will be rewarded.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.