We are recruiting for a well established mens ladies and childrenswear supplier. They are expanding the technical team within the jerseywear side and looking for an experienced technologist to join the team.
The role will involve working with buyers, merchandisers and design teams and will consist of the below.
· Creating new specs
· Managing Critical Path
· Measuring and inspecting all samples across the different departments
· Sending fit comments to factories
· Working closely with overseas factories and liaising via email and telephone.
· Preparing technical packs to be sent out to the factories
· Checking samples and giving style comments
· Managing time efficiently
· Requesting all test reports and ensuring everything is complied to
· Strong communication skills and an ability to manage a hectic workload.
· Must be able to use Microsoft Software
· Must have experience as a Garment Tech within an import company
· Good understanding of fabrics and garment construction
· Great communication skills
· Great mathematical skills