This is a new role as the company is expanding the e-commerce side of the business working in the Sales and Marketing department. It’s a fantastic time to join them and develop and progress quickly.
It offers a lot of responsibility to develop your skills and homewares is such a growing market which is very commercial and fashion led.
They are a fantastic company who own homeware brands as well as supply the homeware soft furnishings to companies such as Next.
· To manage various marketing initiatives to grow our social media following and online presence.
· Day-to-day content for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter etc… social networks including social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, fashion vloggers, online magazines and so on.
· Write and manage digital content an ensure its high quality
· Analysis of campaigns, reporting and assessment using various tools and online analytics
· Optimise our content and influence our ad spend.
· Maintaining our social media platforms with fresh new content
· initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of our platforms.
·Be current across emerging homeware trends and developments.
· Develop social media strategies and key programming throughout the year.
· Build relationships with external brands for collaborations such as prize give aways on social media platforms to widen our audience.
· Conducting frequent competitor research
· Use of Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products preferred but not essential to develop graphics
· Need to have knowledge of social media analysis platforms such as google analytics and Facebook insights
The candidate needs:-
· To have an understanding of Marketing
· Some graphics experience
· To be technically able to understand Amazon etc. Will need to upload images etc to various websites
· To be interested in Social Media – have worked in social media
· To have a feel for Home textiles/ interiors/lifestyle – have worked in this area
· A good standard of the use of the English language
· To be good at creative writing
· To be able to pull strap lines/promotions together
· To have a commercial eye
· To be a good team player