Our client is a leading branded company who have are a specialist apparel and footwear business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketer to join our busy marketing department.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of engaging website content, online marketing campaigns and social media activity, this is a key position within the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be an active individual and you will have over ones years experience working in a commercial digital marketing role including content creation, management and analysis.
- You will work closely with brands international offices providing direction and support in order to ensure the delivery of consistent global digital marketing
- You will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure all digital communications are delivered in line with the brand strategy and guidelines.
- You will manage the daily running and seasonal updates of the web site including product information, images, stockist links and athlete profiles.
- You will manage the creation and publication of written and visual content across all social media channels.
- You will manage the planning, creation and delivery of monthly e-newsletters to both trade customers and consumers across global territories.
- You will edit photographic and video elements to specific requirements for use in online channels.
Key skills and qualifications:
- A marketing related higher education degree.
- Over one year commercial experience working in digital marketing.
- A strong track record of operating website content management systems with a sound knowledge across the areas of web coding and search engine optimization.
- Experience in creating and delivering engaging content across a portfolio of social media channels.
- Good writing ability in English language with a proven ability to create engaging copy.
- Advanced competency in using digital marketing content management and creative software including MailChimp, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- An ability to adapt and problem solve in a rapidly changing online environment.
- Clear, plain-speaking verbal communication skills.