Our fashion retailer based are looking for a Customer Relations Administrator to join the team.
This position holds great future prospects for the right candidate to progress quickly within the business and hard work will be rewarded.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be the main point of contact for customers by email and telephone
- Aim to exceed customer satisfaction whilst meeting the needs of the business
- Administrative tasks including processing orders on Volo
- Ability to work comfortably using Ebay/Amazon
- Liaising with the Pick and Pack Supervisor regarding queries
- Be able to meet deadlines and ability to multi task
- Be able to handle frequently changing priorities and a variety of different tasks
- Clear and effective communicator with outstanding written and verbal communication skills (a polite phone manner and excellent interpersonal skills)
- Possess an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of e-commerce listing software would be advantageous, we currently use Volo
- Assist with Picking and Packing as required (e.g cover absences and busy periods)