An exciting opportunity has arisen at for a Campaign Marketing Executive to join a leading branded fashion and footwear company.
You will be responsible for managing all integrated campaign strategies to develop brand awareness, help generate sales and ensure consistency across all wholesale, online and retail channels.
The role will involve:
- Working with Assistant Marketing Manager and commercial teams to coordinate marketing collateral to support omni channel campaigns in retail stores, own websites, concession partners and e-retailers.
- Overseeing the roll out of digital marketing strategy across key account e-retailers such as Next, Very, Matalan, La Redoute, JD Group and the Fraser.
- Working closely with the Dare 2b online team to roll out branded campaigns across own sites ensuring performance is analysed after each campaign.
- Briefinh, planning and executing all window campaigns with Lead Graphic Designer and present to senior stake holders quarterly.
- Planning and executing existing window and POS campaigns across international markets for own and customers stores, working closely with the Marketing Assistant & local support teams for a seamless roll out.
- Overseeing and working with Marketing Assistant to prototype existing window designs in the ‘mock shop’ – tweaking where necessary for an impactful & commercial display, keeping in line with the budget set for a rollout across multiple stores.
- Developing and managing production of shop-in-shop look & feel, presenting designs to key stakeholders and signing off bulk costings with Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Working with key account sales teams to produce bespoke customer presentations and customer toolkits, presenting directly to buyers when required.
- Working with Product content Executive to develop a hierarchy of content for e-retailers for celebrity campaigns and more specialist categories such as ski, adhering to their guidelines.
- Overseeing the Retail Brand Assistant when conducting regular brand audits across key e-retailers and updating where appropriate to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensuring you are building a positive and proactive relationship with sales teams, retail partners and internal online teams to help drive brand awareness and sales growth.
- Leading on any local marketing activity to drive footfall to Dare 2b areas in stores, tailoring to each market and working collaboratively with marketing assistant and local retail teams.
- Measuring results and successes of online and offline campaigns and present back to key stakeholders in weekly trading meetings & internal platforms.
- General administration duties related to the role including some showroom upkeep, invoice processing and budget tracking with Assistant Marketing Manager.