We have a truly fantastic opportunity to join a very successful apparel brand who have a strong market presence within the activewear market.
The role is to work within the Buying Department directly under the Buying Manager and provide specific administrative support to the Buyer.
You will be responsible for day to day liaison with the supply base to ensure timely delivery of goods to agreed delivery schedules and ensure accurate cost confirmation of finished goods.
Duties will include:
- Control of the production critical path
- Raising orders and liaising with supplier in Far East
- Running seasonal order status reports to monitor and maintain delivery schedules to ensure the goods are delivered on time
- Checking shipment documentation is received in a timely manner and is correct against order and customs procedures.
- To pursue claims with suppliers in relation to delivery/quality issues in conjunction with buyer/tech teams and raise debit notes when required.
- Ensure timely supply of sundry items to factories e.g. swing tickets, barcodes, trims, fabrics etc where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have over 1 years experience working within a buying department or for a supplier in an import or production related role.