Our client is a leading homeware company who are looking for an experienced Administrator/Personal Assistant to join their established head office.
The Administrator/Personal Assistant will provide administrational and organisational support to the Director.
The role is an important role within the business and will allow the effective running of the business in both ensuring the Director and wider senior members of staff are supported.
- You will manage the Director's diary, ensuring all appointments are logged and information suitably prepared for each meeting
- Assisting with HR duties
- You will manage the Director's emails
- You will assist the Director in responding to emails, and other communications through dictation or instruction
- You will prepare customer meetings by providing administrative support
- You will assist with other duties when required such as booking travel, expenses requirements, attending meetings and trade shows
What you require:
- You will have experience of working in a PA or Secretarial role
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent and with a strong academic background.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and delegate.
- Excellent administrational and office management skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word, Excel and Outlook.